Digital Command Control is a great way to run your model railroad,
but setting it up and keeping it current can be overwhelming. DCC Projects & Applications, Volume 4 by DCC expert Larry Puckett simplifies the process with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available.
Compiled from Model Railroader’s DCC Corner columns and feature
articles, the latest volume includes dozens of updated step-by-step
projects that show you how to:
- Fit sound decoders into tight areas.
- Install decoders in steam locomotives.
- Program decoders using DecoderPro®.
- Divide layouts into power districts.
- Wire turnouts for DCC.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems.
- And much more!